This class is built to your fly fishing learning needs! This is the perfect option for those that are serious about getting into fly fishing or for those that would like to advance their skills.
Our instruction plans are different than a guided trip, we will teach and practice with you until you’ve got the skill down! We will help you develop your own skills to succeed when we aren’t around.
Custom made to your schedule as well as your ability, from beginners to advanced anglers. Pick and choose what aspect(s) of fly fishing you’d like to learn about or improve on.
Areas we can work on:
- Casting – beginner to advanced
- Knots – standard to specialized
- Terminal tackle – fly line, leaders, tippet, etc.
- Equipment – breakdown on rods, reels, etc.
- How to fish – rigging systems (dries, nymphs, streamers)
- Where to fish – reading water and fish habitat
- What to fish – bug identification, hatches, various corresponding flies
- Various fish species
- Landing and handling fish
By the end of the course, you will have a basic understanding of what fly fishing is and how it works as well as the framework of an excellent cast.
Due to the customizable nature of this class, please email email@example.com to explore options, pricing and dates! Prices are listed for 1-2 people up to 2 hours. For a group of 3 or more people please email for pricing.
This class is performed on land and does not require a Montana fishing license. When you purchase an instruction, your instructor will contact you to set up your personal instruction plan and date.
Full payment is due at the time of purchase and is nonrefundable (can only be redeemed for a later class or store credit).