The answer in warmer temps when a layer is still a critical comfort component between wader and skin, our PRO LT Underwader Pants are the spring/fall sibling of the burly, winter-ready PRO Underwader Pants. Lighter weight and designed with an active fit through the tapered leg, it simply can’t bulk up down low. Getting in and out of your gear is quick and easy with pants faced in an abrasion-resistant fabric that slides inside wader legs and actually feels more like a knit garment. Inside, that light, moisture-wicking fleece layer just feels good, with a stirrup strap on the bottom that keeps the pants from riding up inside your boot. Detailed, next-level foresight, built for today’s fishing athletes. In granite.
Nylon/polyester/spandex. Washable. Imported. 31" Inseam.
- Unencumbered, no-bulk active fit from a tapered leg
- Slides in and out of your waders easily from the durable, abrasion-resistant outer facing
- Warm, but not too warm, with a moisture-wicking light fleece inner
- Unnecessary bulk on lower leg is eliminated by a lightweight stretch panel on lower hem
- Lower leg fabric no longer rides up and binds, given the comfy stirrup straps
- Your wallet stays put and hands stay warm from a zippered back pocket and two front pockets
- Comfy, elastic band with belt loops
- Durable, water repellent finish