Orvis Men’s Ultralight Wading Jacket
The Orvis Men’s Ultralight Wading Jacket is a full-featured jacket that offers protection against wind and rain, but can be carried in a small pack. Most wading jackets are heavy and bulky, but this new approach offers more comfort, freedom, and reduction in bulk.
Featuring a two way stretch 3-layer waterproof breathable nylon shell so you stay dry and comfortable. Fully taped seams as well as weather resistant zippers enhance weatherproofing. Power mesh pockets reduce bulk and ventilation while adding storage. The Dolphin Skin cuff system in addition to the adjustable storm hood will ensure you stay dry in the most harsh conditions.
Features and Benefits
- Offers solid protection against wind and rain without the added bulk.
- Two way stretch 3-layer waterproof breathable nylon shell fabric
- Fully-taped seams for added weatherproofing
- YKK AquaGuard® water resistant zippers
- Front storage pockets and side zip pockets feature four-way stretch power mesh to reduce bulk and increase ventilation
- Internal power mesh pocket for added storage
- Integrated Dolphin Skin cuff system for additional water resistance when landing and releasing fish
- Rubberized tabs for tool docking
- Rear yoke D-ring for net attachment
- Three-way adjustable storm hood with laminated brim
- Adjustable hem
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels water from fabric surface
- 20K Waterproofness | 30K Breathability rating