Orvis Men’s Ultralight Wading Boot
The Orvis Men’s Ultralight Wading Boot is designed in a lightweight package, but does not sacrifice durability and performance. This helps to eliminate the need to leave gear or clothing at home because of airline weight restrictions. The lightweight design reduces the energy expended in walking and wading. Over the course of the day this becomes a benefit for the angler in terms of comfort and overall experience.
Offers performance and durability without the bulk and weight of a conventional boot so you can be comfortable all day. Featuring quick-drying Clarino microfiber as well as mini ripstop inserts for added durability without the weight. Also, an abrasion-resistant rubber spray adds protection in high wear areas. The dual durometer Vibram outsole includes the Orvis lug pattern so you will have solid traction on dry ground as well as slippery rocks underwater.
Features and Benefits
- Offers performance and durability without the bulk and weight of a conventional boot
- Quick-drying Clarino™ microfiber provides a better strength-to-weight ratio than traditional leather
- Mini ripstop inserts provide added durability without the weight
- Abrasion-resistant rubber spray adds an additional layer of protection in high wear zones
- Tightly woven laces improve abrasion resistance
- Custom Vibram® EVA midsole for all-day comfort
- TPU plate for improved stud retention
- Dual durometer Vibram® outsole featuring the Orvis lug pattern gives solid traction in wet and dry conditions
- Designed to accept metal studs in strategic locations if needed
- Approx. weight 40 oz/pair (size 10M)