If you prefer parachutes to tungsten, live for emergers, and shudder at the thought of coneheads, this is the ideal fly rod. The Helios 2 5-weight 9′ fly rod handles long leaders and light tippets with kindness, but won’t shy away from those stubborn trout who won’t eat anything that doesn’t include rabbit strips and rubber legs. Why would we take the world’s best fly rod and change it? The answer is simple. We’re driven by constant improvement. Proudly made in Manchester, Vermont, USA.
- Handles long leaders and light tippets
- 2½ oz. 4-piece
- 9’ 5-wt.
- 20% stronger than the original Helios fly rod
- 20% lighter in hand
- 100% increase in tip-impact strength
- Fine-tuned tapers for unrivaled tracking, accuracy, and lifting power
- Covered by our 25-year guarantee
Orvis Item # SI7A8C-51-57