Carlisle oar shaft:
- 8’6″ oar shaft
- The 1-7/8″ diameter thick-walled tempered aluminum tubing is sheathed in colorful, abrasion-resistant polyethylene tubing.
- 8′ and longer oars have reinforced inner shafts for extra-duty strength.
- Rubber grips cushion the molded plastic handles.
- Shaft lengths are listed as the final length, which will include the approximately 27″ long blade.
Magnum Cataract blade:
Now the blade insert has grooves along all edges making it is easier to remove the blade from shaft. Whether you’re fishing or whitewater rafting, these buoyant blades are a welcome addition. Structural polyurethane coating around a lightweight composite core. 7″ Magnum blade incorporates the strength of the original with a teardrop design: wider tip and thinner cross-section enters the water quicker and reduces flutter.
NRS Molded Oar Shelve:
Protect your oars with Molded Oar Sleeves. Made from tough, injection-molded polyethylene with an inside diameter of 1 7/8″ to fit over Cataract and Carlisle oar shafts.
- Oar Sleeves protect the shafts of your oars from abrasion and fit nicely in open oar locks.
- They clamp securely to the oar shaft with a threaded bolt and nut.
- Oar Rights and Convertible Oar Rights fit over the Oar Sleeves for positive blade orientation.
*Oar shaft, blade, and molded sleeve sold as one unit.
*(NO free shipping on oars)